Architectural Visualization Services
STILL IMAGE 3D Rendered Image Production Exterior and Interior - Aerial and Ground view - Orthographic Elevations.
ANIMATION Flythrough, Architectural Presentation or Advertisement Movie
INTERACTIVE SOLUTIONS Interactive Panoramic Walkthrough (360 view)
The goal is to provide high-end architecture visualizations that not only displays the buildings photorealistically, but also communicates the design intention and fully describe the atmospheric qualities of the spatial experience envisioned. The main strength of a render as a design and communication tool is in its accessibility to clients or the general public who often aren’t able to read traditional architectural drawings. A good 3d render can also stimulate the design process by revealing unexpected qualities in a space, leading to further ideas, it is a great tool throughout the design development to speed concept approvals, identify problems, selection of materials and products, it gives you confidence to make changes as well as confidence in the decisions you already made.
Full Architectural Design Services
Project Inception - The planning of your project starts here. Working together you will share your project needs, dreams and goals.
• Schematic Design – Preparation of preliminary design sketches based on your requirements and budget to explore and illustrate possible options. The architect will review these options with you, pointing out the merits and responding to your input.
• Design Development – This stage refines the agreed upon schematic design for a clearer definition of the scope and quality of the finished project. Further cost projections will determine how closely the design conforms to the budget expectations, or what, if any, adjustments are required.
• Construction Documents – When the design concepts have been decided, Production of final drawings and specifications. These are required to obtain building permits and bids, and to guide the contractor in construction.
• Architectural Consulting – provides advise on your choice of contractor – usually done by calling for competitive bids. Your architect will help evaluate the bids and select the contractor, and prepare the contract between you and the contractor.
• Construction and Contract Administration – Your architect will consult with you and advise you during construction. On-site visits will determine if construction is proceeding in general accordance with the contract, and that the design, materials, and workmanship meet with acceptable standards.
• Substantial Performance of Construction / Occupancy Certificate – Regular progress reports to keep you informed, authorizes staged payments to the contractor and remains involved until the project is completed.
Additional services provided
• BIM ( Building Information Model )
• Feasibility studies
• Site selection
• Building condition audits
• Interior design
• Renderings and promotional materials
• Full time site representation
• Multiple contract preparation